Are you at the top of the class and looking for extension? Or are you struggling to keep up? Maybe you feel you just need a bit of a helping hand. With our Wollongong tutoring, we’ll help you achieve whatever educational goals you have set yourself.Read more
From Year 4 to HSC; We Have Online Tutors in Wollongong to Help Your Child
At Dymocks Tutoring, we work with children of all different ages to help them achieve their academic potential. We offer small group classes online at affordable prices because we believe that all children should have access to the best learning and resources available. Learning with Dymocks allows you to excel in your subject and prepares you for post-school learning.
How You Know Your Child Needs Tutoring
Despite popular belief, our online tutoring in Wollongong isn’t just for the under and overachievers; tutoring is for everyone. Children can benefit from tutoring and online tutoring in many ways, but your child might need to work with a tutor if they:
- Are slipping or have low grades – This might be because they’re finding it hard to understand one element of the subject which is being carried on through the rest of the subject. They may be getting left behind and feel they’ve left it too late to speak up.
- Have meltdowns over homework – They might be finding homework too difficult or need more help than you can offer. This shows they really want to do well but don’t feel like they can.
- Are stressing over exams – Exam time is stressful, and tutors can help students manage that stress. Whether it’s through stress relief techniques or working through the subjects with them to make them more confident going into exams.
- Act up at school – There can be many reasons a child acts up in school. Sometimes it’s that they don’t feel they can ever understand, but sometimes it’s because they’re not being challenged enough and are getting bored.
- Are moving to a new school – Different schools sometimes use different teaching methods which new children might not be used to. A tutor can help stabilise this and keep your child caught up on things they might have missed.
- Have missed a lot of school – If your child has or will be missing school, that means they’ll be missing out on learning. Having a tutor can help your child stay on track while they’re not at school and be ready for when they go back.
- Show signs of a learning disability – Tutors in Wollongong are experienced in working with children of all abilities, even those with learning disabilities that may not have fully emerged yet. They know how to keep your child engaged and improve outside of the classroom.
Why Choose Dymocks Online Tutors in Wollongong?
At Dymocks, we understand that not all children learn in the same way. We don’t just want to improve your child’s grades; we want to improve their confidence and willingness to learn. We care about providing quality education through great resources, tutors, and learning environments. To make sure we’re providing the best learning experience for your child, we ask for weekly feedback on what your child thinks we’ve done well which we use to inform and adapt our teaching methods. There is more than one way to learn, and we want to make sure we find the right way for them.
So, book a trial class or enrol today online or by calling 1300 33 77 88.